sábado, 31 de janeiro de 2009

The prison that sets me free

Words! Words are vital to me. It is through words that I can express my feelings, that I can create new worlds. I found out this early in my life, and I embraced them.

I was eager to find all the words that matched my feelings, so I could take them out of me. I was happy while I wrote words. I could be free, free of all the chains that bound me into this world. I could create new places where I would be understood. I could express what I thought without any fear.

But in time I found that I imprisoned myself in words. I found out that words are mere cages of feelings. It happen when I was searching for a word that expressed what I am feeling. I could not find any, so I search all the dictionaries, all the books. Studied every single word and realized that a word is but a prison!

Now I find myself imprisoned by words, but yet these words are still the remaining place where I can be free...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário